Fundamental Character Design Course for Cartoonists, Comic book artists & Animators. Learners will develop both drawing and conceptual skills required to develop fictional characters.
By participating in this class, the student will be able to:
– interpret human figures in 3D space
– interpret and use appropriate shape and color for particular characters
– use basic anatomy to illustrate human figure
– interpret and alter character personality using different variables
– develop style guide for a self designed character
– discuss basics of character design for 2D and 3D animation
|Shape language & Color mood|
No Reviews found for this course.